Pregnant with undersized fetus. Torch titer test suggested. Cold sores on the lips. Will my test report be positive?

Hi, I'm 33 weeks 5 days pregnant and my baby weighs 3 lbs 15 oz. my doctor said my baby's undersized and sent me for the Doppler ultrasound. They said my blood flow and fluid volume are good. My doctor wants me to get blood work done for TORCH titer. What are the chances that SGA will lead to positive TORCH results? I've had sunny side-up eggs and medium-well steak during the pregnancy. I had no symptoms however. Also, I had a cold sore on my lips for the very first time in my life when I was 17 weeks 6 days. Does that increase my chances of getting positive TORCH results?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013