Pregnant with twins, ultrasound showed baby A looks small and its sac is not growing due to dehydration. Suggestions?

I m 12 weeks pregnant with twins. Both me and my husband are happy and excited about them. Today however, the day did not go so well. I was at the genetic counselor for my first trimester screening and they did an ultrasound and noticed that Baby A is about 2 weeks smaller than expected. I saw the amniotic sac was almost as big as the baby itself. Baby A looked a bit cramped in that little space, but had a normal heartbeat of 171. Baby B is doing as expected and looks normal. My query however is about the amniotic sac of Baby A. I think the Baby A sac isn t growing because I have been a bit dehydrated since the last 1 week. Can the sac grow if I address the dehydration issue. I ve started drinking lots of fluids and eat well too. I ve never smoked or had any alcohol. Can you help
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013