Pregnant with twins taking celestone injection. Have pain in the lower back. Am I in labor? Greenish vaginal discharge

Hi, i am 27 years old, 34 weeks pregnant with twins. Today i went for my second injection of celestone for building up of the lungs of my babies. I have jus started with a dull back ache lower spine . Its kind off constant maybe just sharp for a few seconds like twice so far in 5 hours. Is it normal or could i be in pre labour? I also have a slight pale green discharge from today but very slight, not running or constant. Please advice
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012