Pregnant with twins suffer from itchy vagina. Will the use of vagisil cream induce early pregnancy?

Hi I am 30 weeks preg with twins. My vagiba has suddenly become very itchy this last week and nothing I seem to do helps and if behind closed doors I do try and itch it, it just becomes swollen and tender. What can I use/do? Someone told me to use vagisil cream but someone else told me that could bring on early labour! Very confused!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might have Trichomonus vaginalis giving rise to this problem.
You can apply anti-fungal cream locally at this stage.
During this time any infection should be taken care.
If require go for oral medicine after consulting your Obst.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and healthy.
Ok and bye.