Pregnant with twins, one baby not growing properly. Is it advisable to take seacure 200 and duphosten tablets?

hello , i just want to know that one thing , actually my wife is pregnant of twins baby, two months is going on and out of two baby one baby is fine another will not ok means another baby is not growing so any problem is that? pls give me answer . my consult doctor has given medicine seacure 200 (progestrone effervescent vaginal tablets) along with duphosten tablets for 15 days, so is this right medicine pls tell me iam very in tense
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012