Pregnant with twins, bleeding, took susten. Safe to use susten?

hello am 26yr old and now 14thweek pregnant with twins in me . i had some drops of bleeding in 9th week and doctor told to take susten100mg twice daily, and i have undergone a scaning and pv examination after a month then with force of pv examination i think bleeding appeared again for 2days a few drops, then doctor adviced to take susten 200msSR tab till 5th month.am vry about my twin babys is it safe for me and my babys please answer..
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to your query,
Do Ultrasonography .
Susten and SR tablet are safe in pregnency.
If you have Bleeding then take tab. Chromostate 250 mg thrice a day for 3 days.
regards