Pregnant with twins. Will anxiety affect the developing babies ?

I m wondering if anxiety can affect my developing babies. I m 10 weeks pregnant with twins and had pretty bad anxiety a couple of weeks ago that lasted about a week and a half. I m also wondering if eating sour patch kids can have any adverse effects on my babies. I ate some last week and now feel guilty about exposing the babies to the artificial colors and flavors. One more question, can night sweats cause your body temperature to rise so much that it could harm the babies? That happened to me a couple of times and I worried about my body temperature being too high for them. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013