Pregnant with twins. Hermin infusion given. Effect of it on the fetus?

My wife is pregnant with twins. On 30 weeks ultrasound with color doppler, one fetus shows fetal age as 28weeks and 4 days bu usg.
also, the color doppler study shows, increased impedance with s/d ration as 5.1 and PI as 1.9 whereas MAC is within normal range.
other fetus was fine.

doctor has given hermin infusion drip of 200 ml. she told to have alternate days thet drip. but we have stopped after taking one.

We want to know, is it will affect fetus if we discontinue or recontinue a sometime later.

please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013