Pregnant with toothache. Any medication which I can use without going to the dentist?

Hi im embarassed about my teeth and scared aswell as embarassed about going to the dentist . I am 20 years old and 31 weels pregnant, when i was younger i was bullied and stupidly made my self ill and was throwing up constantly and ever since i have always had bad teeth and toothache all the time. All the way through my pregnancy i have suffered with morning sickness and that hasnt helped my teeth at all and recently been getting really bad toothache. I used to go to the dentist until they snapped a needle in my mouth before a filling. A couple of years ago i needed a few teeth extracting at the back and so they put me under the general anasthetic but while i was visiting the dentist i was so scared i could only let them put the mirror in my mouth. Im now stuvk with bad teeth and dont see a way out as if i go to the dentist i feel as if they will look down at me. If there is anything you can suggest i do as i cant put upwiith this pain forever. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013