Pregnant with thyroid problem. Taking susten and thyronorm. Will it affect baby's health?

hello doctor, i am 36 year old, one and a half month pregnant with thyroid problem (TSH-11.40) and also the doctor has prescribed me to take susten 100 one per night for 30 days. also i am having thyronorm 100mcg per day. my weight is 96kg. with all these problems i am worried about my baby s health. is there any side effects of the tablets on my baby or me. can i continue with the susten100. i am in confusion please reply
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012