Pregnant with thyroid problem. Is the high TSH value due to eating cauliflower? Will thyronorm affect the baby?

I am in my first trimister(45th day of pregnancy to be precise). Recently i took my blood test & My TSH has come as 5.41. I never had any Thyroid problems. On the day of blood test and for the three preceding days i ate Cauliflower ,cabbage. is my high TSH due to continuous consumption of these vegetables? will my TSH subside over a period of time? I am taking Thyronorm currently. will this medicine affect my child?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013