Pregnant with thick Endometrial, tiny follicles and intramural fibroid. Feel extremely bloated. Are the reports normal?

Hello, I recently went to get a ultrasound for pelvic and abdominal. I was having severe bloating and stomach pains. Exam says 1. Pelvis anteverted uterus measures 7.3x4.3x5.9m. 2. Endometrium very thick 20 mm (secretory phase) 3.No endometrial polyp 4.Tiny nabothian and very small low posterior corpus intramural fibroid of 1.6cm 5.Both overies normal with tiny follicles The exam was done on the 29th of november, I have done a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant the day after exam. I have been extreamly bloated and my stomach tooks 5 months pregnant. I do not have an ultrasound until the 3rd of January. Is this normal? Should I be worried about the health of the baby or mine?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012