Pregnant with swollen lymph nodes at the back of the head. Refused taking a CT scan. Could it be due to stress?

I m 13 weeks pregnant and today I found swollen lymph node on the back of my head. I went to the hospital and they run blood check and also I saw a neurologist . They offered me a CT but I refused,since it s bad for my baby. The neurologist thinks the lymph node might be swollen because of stress and offered me relaxation and to wait for it to be gone by its self. But now,later at night I feel a second one lower on the head,still in the hair line. It s painful only when I push it.It s hard and it doesn t move. I don t have any infections according to my blood test ,so what might be the reason? How can I make it heal? Or at least understand what is making it swollen?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013