Pregnant with swollen bruised knee after a fall. Walking with a limp. Severe pain. <br>X-ray not advised. What to do?

Hi, i fell down stairs 6 weeks ago. When i fell my knee bent under with my foot ending up at my back. At the time my knee swelled and i had bruising around the knee, down the inside of my leg and around the ankle area. Eventually settled enough that i could walk on it but i am still walking with a limp as it hurts to fully straighten my knee/leg, it feels like it is going to snap. The past 2 weeks it has been very painful when walking immediatley from sitting down, it is also very painful at night so much so that i wake when moving position or am woken by pain when i have stayed in the same position for too long. My biggest glitch is that i am 28 weeks pregnant so cannot go for an xray but i am starting to get worried now as it is getting more painful as time goes on. Would appreciate if u could let me know your advice. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013