Pregnant with spotting. Ultrasound report showing low amniotic fluid. Can I continue to be physically active?

Hi, I will be 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow, I had an ultra sound done this past Thursday because of some spotting. The doctor didn t say why I was spotting but he was a little concerned about the amniotic fluid because it measured at 5wks 2days and I was 6wks and 4days. He said that I could continue with my normal activity, but when I am up and walking around thats when I start spotting. Should I continue being active or just rest and drink lots of water?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013