Pregnant with sore throat, stuffed nose and cough. History of pneumonia and bronchitis. Need medical attention?

I m almost 19 weeks pregnant. I have a history of pneumonia and bronchitis . Three days ago I developed an incredibly sore throat . Then my nose was all stuffy/runny at the same time. I also have this horrible cough with mucus . Since 24 hours ago, when I cough I have pain in my chest about the sternum area. I also cough so hard I gag and feel like vomiting. At what point should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013