Pregnant with slight bleeding, taking medication. Is it going to take long time to stop bleeding?

hi Doc i am 37 years old. i have complted sixth week of pregnency, i had my ultasound done on 25 feb on 26 feb i started having some bleeding plse advice. i consulted my doc on tuesday but the bleeding hasent stop completely...plse advice\,Is there anything to be serious... i already have 1 son 6 years old and this is my second trial. do i need to be on complete bed rest..... i am taking the medication as per my doc advised....all my concern is is it going to take long to stop bleeding..Bleeding is not in a continuous flow like period, its very dark and i am using only 1 pad a day..and very little. thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013