Pregnant with shortness of breathe and anxiety. What should be done?

Hi I just found out that I am pregnant with my second child and we are so excited because we planed to get pregnant. I am 27 and in great health but for some reason I am extremely jumpy and any little sound scares me? I feel like I have a shortness in breath and I also feel anxious. I do however feel relaxed and I am not stressed. Is there a medical explanation that can be making me feel this way? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

As far as I can say, it looks like you are elated and extremely happy. There is nothing wrong with you. Parents tend to get impatient during their 9 month wait.

Do not worry, and enjoy the 9 months of pampering.

Wishing you a healthy and safe pregnancy, and a beautiful healthy baby in the future.

Best wishes.