Pregnant with shooting pains in the chest, increased pulse rate. Chances of Eclampsia?

I have very sharp shooting pains on the left side of my chest. A bounding pulse , more so while lying down. All x2 days. I m around 22 weeks pregnant. I have not gone to the ER (yet) since this hasn t been made worse from the time it began and I also cannot feel any arrythmia aside from the tachycardia . My chest is also sensitive to the touch and causes sharp pains similar to, but not quite identical, to the ones felt deep within the left side of my chest and shoulder . My blood pressure has been normal so far, as Eclampsia was my first thought.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012