Pregnant with sharp pain in the vagina. Have UTI. Taking bed rest for bleeding. History of miscarriage. Concerned

I m feeling,a dull sharp pain inside my vagina I m 7 weeks 5 days pregnant and I have a uti that keflex for. I was also ordered on bed rest for a whole week because i was bleeding slightly last week. Now today I m feeling that pain inside my vagina i had some tan mucous discharge earlier this morning when i wiped. We saw a heartbeat last week at 140 bpm...I ve had 1 miscarriage before thus pregnancy and I m terrified it s happening again
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013