Pregnant with severe pain due to urinary tract infection. Need to get checked?

I thought I was getting a urinary tract infection because I've had them in the past and know what they feel like. I have been drinking a lot of water and took some UTI medication. But after a few hours the pain has gotten worse and worse. I am really concerned because I am 6months pregnant. I had painful back pain and painful tightening in my abdomen. Should I go to the hospital or just stick it out? What's wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013