Pregnant with severe nose bleeds, dizziness, headaches, rapid heart beat and fatigue. Are these symptoms of high sugar levels or hypertension?

Hi, I am 28 weeks pregnant and I have been concerned about a few things. I feel like my body is not right. I have been have severe nose bleeds , dizziness , shakiness, headaches , burning sensation in my face, rapid heart beat, and fatigue . I cant stand up for long periods of time. Im concerned it might have something to do with high blood pressure or my blood sugars. I know these are symptoms of pregnancy but this is my second pregnancy and I feel like something is wrong I dont feel normal. Also I have no appetite . thanks for your help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012