Pregnant with second, history of premature delivery, feeling of sticky substance between legs after urination, did not smell like urine. Advice?

Hi im 28 weeks pregnant with my second child i delivered my first at 28 weeks so iam a little worried i just went pee and i felt a sticky substance between my legs when i pulled my underwear down and i felt there and i loomed at my hand and it was a huge sticky perl white blob and after the blob was a watery substance b4 i started peeing and i smelt it and it wasnt pee what do u reccomend i do?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012

Please be patient and relax. There is nothing to hurry here. If you develop contractions of the abdomen or crampy abdominal pain or there is bleeding per vagina, then you need to visit your doctor at the earliest.

Small amounts of discharge per vagina are common in pregnancy.

Make sure you are feeling the baby's movements or the kicks. Anytime you are in doubt, you may go to your doctor or call on her.

At this point, I do not see such thing happening in you.

Take adequate rest and eat well.

Happy pregnancy.