Pregnant with scanning report, shows the baby thigh bones being smaller and fractured. Treatment?

Hi My wife she is 8 months pregnant and last week when she went for a scanning test doctors informed her according to the scanning report both thigh bones are a bit smaller where the passing marks is 35 our baby got only 30 and doctor also inform one of the thigh bone is have a fracture and another is little bit curved she still have one month for delivery please advice what could be the reason for that and how we can do the treatment if any issue comes after delivery and does the child will face any further issues in future Kindly advice
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013