Pregnant with rashes on belly, terrible itching and liquid oozing out. Are the rashes harmful?

Hi Doc, I am 3o weeks pregnant and having rashes on my belly, with terrible itching. They are inside the stretch marks on my belly. The rashes are spreading to my arms and legs too, though there arent any stretch marks there. Lately, I have noticed, when I itch, the bumps on my belly have some liquid like thing coming out. Is there anything I need to be concerned about? Does this rash cause any harm to me or the baby?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012