Pregnant with pinkish spotting. Have abdominal pain. History of miscarriage. Concerned

I am 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Last period was 10th march. I had two days of painless brown bleeding on the 5th and 6th April. ( which I'm now thinking is implantation.)
Last night I had a bath stood up to quickly and felt dizzy. Sat on the toilet. After using the toilet I wiped and notices small amount of pink color on the tissue. Wipped again. 3-4 small spots of blood. No pain at the time.
During the night if thought about it I had abdo pain but I think that's mind over matter as it goes once my mind is busy on other things.
Couple of times today I've had a very faint pink color on the tissue.
I had a misscarriage this time last year. Worrying that it maybe that again.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013