Pregnant with painful ribs and sleeplessness. Pain while baby moves. What to do?

Hi my name is Danyelle, and I am 35 weeks pregnant. For the past two weeks my right rib has been incredibly painful, no sleep, tears , in pain. Every time I go into the Dr s about something, its everything is ok so I just am assuming everything is ok and it is normal. However, my stomach is balled out over the right side of my rib, it effects my back as well. When I rub my hand from my left rib to stomach it is perfect, my right rib stops and my stomach protrudes over it like its swollen. It is painful, and every time baby moves it hurts worse. What could it be and what do I need to do?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013