Pregnant with pain in lower abdomen, diagnosed as bone pain due to baby weight. Suggestion?

Hi Doctor.. I am 16 weeks pregnant now.. I am getting pain at lower abdomn( Urine area ) at time of moving in the night. Doctor said it is bones pain at urine area and because of baby weight. daily i am walking 0.5 kms. is it ok to walk this time.. and i am working.. sitting continously for long time.. doing all my work at home.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
hi welcome to hcm.see if u have don't have any other symptoms except pain then it may be due togrowth of baby .and mild activity during pregnancy is good for u and baby but avoid sitting continuous long time avoid strenuous activity except u do mild work at home like cooking .