Pregnant with overactive thyroid. Concerned about the pregnancy complications

Hi I'm around one month pregnant, this is my second pregnancy, I'm having an over active thyroid, my first baby was normal delivery, can I have the c-section for the second one? During my first pregnancy I had so many times blur vision, bad headache, I had MRI scan but results was normal. The day I gave birth I suddenly cannot see anything, the pain came at the back of my head. My hands was shaking,doctor said because I'm having thyroid problem and the hormone problem. If the second baby delivery is that ok if I ask for c-section. Or not allow
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013