Pregnant with nausea and severe vomiting. Is there anything to be done to reduce the vomiting.?

I m 10 weeks pregnant , I started having morning sickness at 6 weeks prego but now for the past week I have not only been nausea in the morning but I throw up every morning now for the past week , instead of getting better its getting worse. I will feel ok in the mornings when laying down and I always eat something small before getting up but as soon as I get up out of bed after eating I throw up. So I feel good untill I get up why could that be is there anything I can do to help with this? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013