Pregnant with low progesterone. Taking sustain 200mg. Should I continue medicine even after progesterone reaches normal?

I am 6 weeks pregnant... On my first test done in 5th week my Progesterone level came to 16.29. So doctor advised me to take Sustain 200 Mg twice a day for 72 hours and get the test done after 72 hrs. In my second test (in 6th week), my progesterone reached to 47.25. Now doctor is suggesting to continue with Sustain 200 mg for entire first semester. I am not very comfortable in taking medicines. So just want to know since my progesterone has reached decent level, can I discontinue taking Sustain 200 mg.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013