Pregnant with itchy skin, stretch marks on the thighs, arms and feet. No liver disease. Need a solution

Hi, I am 32 wks pregnant and have itchy skin, started on tummy as stretch marks then on thighs, back of hands, arms and some on feet . When itchy they are like welts, then small red spots. Went to hospital they did blood/ urine test and ruled out liver disease , but blood results show high alkaline photo phase 151, neutrophils 8.10, MCH 32.5. Itching is worse on hands, arms, thighs and bum, driving me crazy, what can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013