Pregnant with itching in clitoris, burning sensation when urinating and vaginal discharge. Normal during pregnancy?

Im 8 months pregnet and all of a sudden I started getting an itchy feeling right above the clit around the edge of the lips .i found myself waking up out of my sleep scratching non stop then the next day it burned to pee and it felt like burning needles pricking me as I pee and dermoplast made the needle feeling also.the rigjt lip gotten so swollen after all that scratching but I started using vasaline to sooth the pain and wearing a,panty liner which helped so much and swelling went away.i have thick white discharge and toilet paper sticks to me nowtonight I put a mirror down there and a large flap of meet is pocking out
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013