Pregnant with incontinence. Dribbling of urine. No infection. What else?

I am 32 weeks pregnant and have developed incontinence. I have seen my primary OBGYN (today) and have ruled out infection and am waiting for fetal firbonectin results. Incontinence started 3 days ago and was very mild (a few drops if I bent over, sneezed, or coughed). Now, it is worse, seeming to dribble a little bit randomly throughout the day. Seems to be worse when I'm standing up than sitting down. Any ideas what's going on? When I saw my doctor earlier, she was quite sure the fluid was not amniotic fluid.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013