Pregnant with hypothyroidism and PCOD had bleeding. On gestin. Chances of miscarriage?

Hi I am 18 weeks pregnant this is my first pregnancy, I am hypothyroid and under medication for the same (100 MCG daily) I have pcod also was having difficulty in conceiving and have conceived after taking clomid for 3 cycles as well as hcg injection once. After conceiving dr put me on progesterone 500mg daily and hcg injection twice a week for the first trimester now he has put me on gestin 5mg 3 times a day.had bleeding during my 3 month and a subchorionic clot was detected which has dissolved now. Never had a miscarriage before wanted to know if I have an increased risk of miscarriage and are so
Many hormonal pills needed won't they cause any side effects. My placenta is also a little low 1.2 from os and d3 levels are also low for which the dr has prescribed medication
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013