Pregnant with hyperthyroidism. Pain in the joints, fever and swelling in the hands and feet. High WBC. Cancer?

my wife is 3 mos pregnant with hyperthyroid, last mos. she experienced joint pain in the hands, knees & heels. I brought her to the ER & found out that she had thyroid storm. She was confined for 1 week & the doctor gave her PTU medication but until now she has fever, swollen finger in the hands & feet & she had a problem standing up from a lying. All results from infections are negative but she has high white blood count, high sed. rate, but negative in RF. According to the Rheumatologist she needed to undergone bone marrow, do you think she has cancer even without experiencing bleeding? Coz I think she is just having rheumatoid arthritis.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013