Pregnant with hypertension and protein in urine. History of Pre-E. Advised with bed rest and Procardia medication. Still having headache and swelling. What to do?

Hi, i had pre e in my last pregnancy and now i m pregnant again and having some of the same problems. I went to the hospital with high blood pressure and they did a 24 hour urine test that came back saying I had just a little over 500mg of protein in my urine. The doctor said that number was fine and my blood pressure was going down so they let me go home amd put me on bed rest and Procardia XL 30mg.While i m still having very bad headaches and mild swelling should go back to the hospital to be checked again
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012