Pregnant with hyperemesis gravidarum. Was hospitalized and on nasal duodenum feed. Suffering from nausea and vomiting. Should I be worried?

Im 35 weeks pregnant with severe hyperemesis gravidarum . Have been hospitalised 8 times in this pregnancy and now have a nasal duodenum feed for 2 months. I am not able to eat a bite of food on my own without throwing up. I have bad nausea all day. I find myself tired and sleepy all day. Is that normal? Any activity makes me throw up. All blood results are normal and my gynac advices me to just listen to my body. But im worried.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012