Pregnant with hyper prolactin hormone. Taken Dostinex and Crestor. Will it affect the fetus?

Can I do abortion operation In The Fifth Month of pregnancy? I m a female 38 years old. I m married since 1995. I have 2 daughters (16 & 13 years old) and 1 boy (5 years old). All the deliveries were normal After the last delivery, I had hyper prolactin hormone For the last 5 months I took these medicines :- - Dostinex 0.5 mg (1 tablet per week) - Crestor 10 mg (1 tablet per day) This week I discover that I m pregnant in week 19 Are there any affect of these medicines on fetus ? If there, can I do abortion operation in The fifth month of pregnancy and is there any dangerous for the mother ? Best Regards
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012