Pregnant with high fibrinogen, heterozygous. Taking heparin. Any treatment to get male child?

hello, dr,myself is sandeep my wife is having high fibronogen high homocysteine and case of heterogygeous factor 5 leiden stage during pregnancy her aptt and ptt is monitered and heparin is to be taken regularly we have 2 girls through scissorion (Operation) i just wanted to know what is the reason that all time we are having female child is there any treatment available through which we can take one chance for male child her problem is only at the time of pregnancy her age is 36 right now please suggest us
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012