Pregnant with high blood pressure. On BP medication. Crystals present in urine. History of preclampsia in the past. Should I worry?

I have had high blood pressure since 17 weeks into my pregnancy. I am now 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and for the past couple weeks my blood pressure has been high even with the medication I am on. The doctor said that I am starting to develop crystals in my urine . I delivered my second son at 36 weeks because of preeclampsia . Could these crystals be a sign of that?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012