Pregnant with hemorrhoids, on lactulose, severe pain. Surgery advisable?

Hi doctor, I am 20 weeks pregnant and suffering from existing hemorrhoids . This is my second pregnancy. Hemorrhoids got worse after first pregnancy. I have 2 external hemorrhoids (size of a small grape and the other is a size like a pea). When I have bowel movements a third internal hemorrhoid will come out. Currently taking lactulose l0 ml twice daily. Metamucil makes the stool big and round so I have stopped as it is too painful coz it is big. What can I do to relief pain. When I pass stool I suffer through excruciating pain (sharp stabbing feeling) and have blood. I cannot do surgery as Iam pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013