Pregnant with grayish discharge. Could it be due to the intake of yeast based foods or herbal vitamins?

Hi. I m 8 weeks pregnant and the last couple of days I ve noticed a grey discharge . I recently started eating products with yeast just within the week (I have been off yeast for the past month and a bit). I also started some new herbal vitamins last week, not sure if this can affect colour of discharge. I am worried though, as I ve had cramping most of the day and now I m a bit bloated. I still feel pregnant though...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013