Pregnant with gestational diabetes. Positive frenal frectum test done. Suggest

I am 35 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes. my numbers range anywhere from 180 to 240 during the day and 140 to 160 in the morning after fasting. i take 24 units in the day and 28 units at night. Why are we having a difficult time getting my numbers down. On top of that I am contracting everday some are worse than others, but they ease up. I also had a positive frenal frectum test done. What is going on with my body
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013