Pregnant with frequent urination and headache. Elevated blood pressure and temperature. Is this normal during pregnancy?

I am currently 39 weeks pregnant. Last night I woke up 8 separate times to use the rest room and also obtained a mild headache . I have taken tyenol to help but it seems to still be there. I am tired yet can t sleep. My temperature is 99.1 degrees. I have had elevated blood pressure all pregnancy recently it was 124/83 but have never had protein in my urine or any other signs of pre e. No vision changes and fetal movement has been fine. I did have some upper abdominal tenderness but the nurse chalked that up to the position of the baby. And since it has subsided. If the headache does not go away I will be phoning my doctors office as soon as they open tomorrow. Do you feel this is just normal pregnancy symptoms or something more serious? I have been to the ER a few times for minor things and don t want to have to head there again (can t afford it!).
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012