Pregnant with epigastric pain. Diagnosed with cholecystitis. Advised to take Tiemonium methyl sulphate. Is it a safe medication?

Hello I am pregnant , 18 weeks now, having epigastric pain and discomfort for 2 weeks and the pain is unbearable. cholecystitis has been diagnosed. I have been advised Tiemonium methyl sulphate for 7 days. I would like to know if it is safe to take as it is an anti-spasmodic . Moreover, can you pls kindly tell me what I should do for long term relief during pregnancy as it is unbearable. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012