Pregnant with distolic notch+ in the left uterine artery, prescribed Ecosprin. Why does this happen?

Hi. I am 22 weeks 2 days pregnant now. In my last scan report on 7th march, they have mentioned early distolic notch+ in the left uterine artrey. Psv - 44.8, edv - 5.7, pi 2.66. Doctor has advised me to take ecosprin 75,. Why does this happen? Should i take rest or can i continue with my normal routine? My whole family had a normal delivery. What are the chances of normal and c section for me? What are the extra care i should take during my pregnancy period.?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013