Pregnant with dilated cardiomyopathy. Mildly leaking valves. Abortion advised. Any medication for heart failure?

I am 5 weeks pregnant with dilated cardiomyopathy (unplanned). My EF is at 25-30%. Two of the valves are mildly leaking. I was advised by most doctors to have an abortion . This is very difficult decision and I can t make up my mind... I understand all the prognosis , but it is still hard... I would like to know if there is any medication proven to be safe for heart failure during pregnancy. Thank you..
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012