Pregnant with cramping and bleeding, pain in the shoulders, back and hips. Pregnancy test negative now. Chemical pregnancy?

Last week I tested positive on a home pregnancy test, the next day I started bleeding lightly so I called my doc and was sent for beta test. I ended up bleeding and cramping med heavy for 3 days. A week later the home pregnancy test is now reading neg. I have pain in my shaulders, back, arms and hip bones. Next week I am going for a second beta test. Is it normal to have this pain after a probable chemical pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013