Pregnant with constant pain in the ribs, back and pelvis. Losing bloody mucus plug. Am I in labor?

I m having constant pain that starts off mild and builds up then dies back down. The pains are in my lower back, ribs, right side, and pelvis . Nothing I have done relieves the pain, it s been like this for most of the day now. Also two days ago I had two dime sized pieces of bloody mucus come out, although I have been slowly losing my mucus plug for about 3 weeks now. I am 38 weeks pregnant on Thursday, am I in labour?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013